Certification training Ability Tests and Performance 360˚ Assessment
Training duration: 2 days | Next training: New date coming soon
• Conduct analysis and identify role requirements and select the appropriate tools to assess them
• Conduct an aptitude assessment and interpret the results of candidates and employees
• Provide professional testing sessions
• Ensure a fair and ethical selection process
• Predict success at work and performance
• Give feedback to candidates and employees
• Use dynamic reporting
• Integrate capability testing and results with ATS systems
• Great variability of the assessment area that creates a more attractive experience for the candidate and the employee
• Shorter production time with high validity
• Flexibility of unsupervised and supervised tests for added safety
• Modern content and design
• User-friendly reports
• Additional information on the individual style of filling in the tests
• Combined packages for rapid assessment of different abilities, as well as individual tests for deeper assessment of specific skills
• Knowledge to effectively structure and provide effective feedback sessions
• Skills of combining Performance 360° tools with personality test results
• Skills for administering 360° programs and interpreting results from Performance 360° Expert Report reports
• Knowledge of best practices for using our Performance 360˚ tool to explore performance and potential to foster personal development, training, and leadership effectiveness
• Ability to identify situations in which the use of 360˚ Performance is most effective
• Access and use two tools – Wave Performance 360˚ and Leadership Impact Expert 360˚, which allow you to accurately assess the performance, attitude, and potential of individuals at different levels in your organization
• Fast production (10 minutes) that minimally disrupts organizational processes
• High validity and structured feedback on behaviors that predict the most performance and potential in the workplace
• Benchmarking, that is, double reporting that records actual scores and compares with external data
• Qualitative and quantitative feedback
• Adaptable to different frameworks of organizational competencies
The training is held and certified by top coaches and consultants from Saville Assessment (Willis Towers Watson Public Limited) in collaboration with Atria Group International SEE & Sapientia Medici.
You will learn from leading experts in psychometric tests used in managerial and HR practice.
You will be trained to use the most prestigious tools in the field of business psychology applied in Talent & Performance Management.
Our more advanced approach to employee assessment will help you successfully create a strategic plan for hiring, developing, and building talent.
You will get to know your strengths, developmental areas as well as your preferred work behaviors through personal experience and personalized reports within the Wave Personality and Ability Questionnaire
You will become part of a selected circle of HR professionals who will work with us on exclusive terms.
• Getting acquainted with the different abilities that Ability tests assess, the large number of different reports that can be generated, as well as understanding which reports are adequate for use in which professional circumstances. The training includes getting acquainted with two 360˚ Performance reports, providing feedback and further practical application of results and insights.
• Workshop work – Participants go through the most important elements of psychometric testing and through interactive exercises try out all the tools in the training.
Sign up for the Competency Based Interview training
Competency Based Interview training will be held on ________________,
at the premises of Sapientia Medici in Skopje, 3rd Macedonian brigade 43/1-5.